Question ASUS PRIME Z270A Bios Settings

Raerayu

Honorable
Nov 26, 2015
I recently got a new mother board, ASUS PRIME Z270A, however i've been having performance problems.

I'm wondering what settings should I set for my CPU and my system in the bios for the best settings.

In games like CSGO i'm dropping FPS and slowing down upon firing or seeing enemies (mainly cpu game)
My GTA 5 performance is lower than what it should be.

I have an i7-7700k with 4 sticks of 4gb DDR4 2400mhz ram. My gpu is a gtx 970 as of now.

Quarkzquarkz

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2013
When you say performance problems/slowing down, exactly how slow is the performance?

Also your gtx 970 could be the bottleneck, have you installed the latest nvidia drivers? Asus PRIME z270 is a solid motherboard and you really dont need to be messing with settings if you're not overclocking your CPU.

Raerayu

Honorable
Nov 26, 2015
When you say performance problems/slowing down, exactly how slow is the performance?

Also your gtx 970 could be the bottleneck, have you installed the latest nvidia drivers? Asus PRIME z270 is a solid motherboard and you really dont need to be messing with settings if you're not overclocking your CPU.
I've had input lag so I got a new gpu and mobo and it seems to come back and i'm confused how. It slows down and lags when shooting at people making it harder to move the mouse. I have the newest drivers.