Asus prime Z370-A Yellow DRAM LED Error; No boot

May 29, 2018
Hallo, I am a noobie pc-builder (first time) and I recently finished building a PC, yet when I attempt to boot, there's no display, I can't access BIOS, and the yellow DRAM LED glows.

I've checked compatibility with pcpartpicker before I purchased them, so everything should be compatible (?).

I have ensured that my memory (G. Skill Trident Z RGB) is firmly installed and have tried variety of slot combinations, both with a single stick and multiple. Mem OK! doesn't seem to work as well.

http://pt-br.tinypic.com/r/f1bjv5/9
http://pt-br.tinypic.com/r/ixxyrp/9

Parts list is:

Intel i7-8700K LGA1151
NZXT kraken x62
Asus Prime Z370-A
G. Skill trident Z RGB DDR4 3000 2x8 GB
EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB & 860 EVO 500 GB
NZXT HUE + AER RGB Fans 2x & LED extension kit
Corsair HX850i

Any help is appreciated, thank you! (ps. I am a noob so please explain in the simplest way possible).

May 29, 2018

Thanks for answering. As I said I am a noob pc-builder. Can you pls tell me how I could do that?

R0GG

Distinguished
Try hitting Mem OK button (next to the system Led indicators) and verify that your memory modules are installed correctly in the 2nd and 4rd motherboard slots (counting from CPU slot)
Only one 3000 Mhz model of G skill is officially listed as supported by your motherboard : G.SKILL F4-3000C16D-16GISB 8GB*2 SS 16-18-18-38 1.35V
(Gorgeous setup by the way)
Mxc4IbY.jpg

7xrChsm.jpg

May 29, 2018

I've tried this but it still doesn't fix the problem. Also my memory is RGB but it isn't lighting up (while other RGB stuffs such as fans are lighting up), does this mean that my memory isn't supported by this motherboard? Or is is just something that I have to set after everything is done with an application of some kind?

This is really frustrating. Every other parts are running just fine (fans, graphic cards, AIO cooler, etc.) but my screen is still blaacck :(