Question ASUS Prime z390-a BIOS

Mar 24, 2019
So I’ve just got done building my new pc, and when i launch it i get put into a BIOS loop. I’ve tried almost every fix for this and not a single one has solved my issue. Nothing is appearing in the boot menu either, however everything is being detected in the bios.

Currently running: ASUS Prime z390-A motherboard, with the bios version 0602.
An Intel i7 9th gen
Nvidia 1080
Corsair 16gb RAM
And a samsung SSD

I don't see a question in there anywhere, just a statement about what you've already done? Is there a question other than the inferred question of "what is wrong" which of course nobody has any clue about since we don't have enough information and are not in front of the hardware.

Mar 24, 2019
I don't see a question in there anywhere, just a statement about what you've already done? Is there a question other than the inferred question of "what is wrong" which of course nobody has any clue about since we don't have enough information and are not in front of the hardware.
Well everytime i launch my pc it goes into ASUS BIOS and there is no possible way that i can exit this loop or startup the pc fully.

So, are you trying to install the operating system then, or does your drive already have one installed?

As DLOT asked, what is the model of your SSD. If it's an M.2 PCI SSD there are likely settings that need to be changed in the BIOS in order for it to work.