asus q502l wont power on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosuke_theLegend

Reputable
Jan 27, 2016
hi please help . I already tired this 10 times
I have an Asus Q502L and the battery is not removable like yours its internal. Now i opened the panel and unplugged the batter on the inside and did the whole 30 hell even 45 sec then plugged in the ac adapter and same just a white blinking light. it doesnt boot. I got it to boot two times before but it was dead 0% battery so i plugged in the charger but it woulndt charge at all just red/orange blinking light. so i shutdown but now i same problem as before doesnt turn on. same white blinking light everytime i press the power button or just blinks constantly if plugged in to charger. PLEASE HELP?

it wont even boot up with the ac adapter plugged in with no battery ....just a white light keeps blinking while its plugged in..... WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps I suggested to others who had the same problem.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it would boot up normally.
- Next is to reseat the RAM if using a different AC adapter will not work. Remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If these doesn't work, do check the AC adapter if it's supplying enough voltage or try another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will boot up normally.
- Do also connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it or not.
- And if all these will not work the problem lies inside the motherboard itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS