Xarath_Cain

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
Greetings comrades, i was wondering how well my new Asus Radeon 6770 HD would work with most new games, do any of you guys have experience with this card and if so what games, i will be predominately be playing skyrim( i have tried playing skyrim with my old GPU Nvidia GeForce 7800 GTX)

So if any of you guys could tell me your experiences of this card that would be greatly appreciated and how well they work with up to date games

Im writing this post because I have 2 days left until it is delivered

I had that with a 2.66 Core 2 Duo. It ran LotRO well at higher (not max) settings, Mass Effect 2 well, Borderlands well. BF3 multiplayer at 1080 with all settings to low ran like a dog. That probably had to do with an old CPU tho.

funguseater

Distinguished
You could always download a windows 8 preview, until you can buy an updated OS. Windows 8 will sell for 39.99 upgrade for XP/7 and apparently allow you to install windows 8 or windows 7. (according to Tom's article)

And I had the HD5770 (same card) worked great played Skyrim at high but only at 1600x1050, 1920x1200 was just too much in skyrim. BF3 Played great at 1600x1050 as well with that card just remember BF3 multi player is MUCH harder on your system than single player. I only played Single player.

Fungi