[SOLVED] Asus Rampage Extreme IV M2

Jul 29, 2019
Guys i saw something new.
PCI E 3 to M2 converter

I just want to do that.Can you give me advices about that?
pluses,minuses?

Asus Rampage Extreme IV
First slot X16 RTX 2070OC
I7 4930K TURBO MODE 3.9 GHz
HyperX Beast 1600mhz ddr3 2x8
Thanks for your replies

Solution
## I say "Looks like your system should be able to run it no problem" - meaning that there maybe a problem, but it should be okay - actual PCIe speeds and functionality may very lol ##
1.) Some of the 'cheap'/'unknown brands may or maynot work or even work properly. Albeit I haven't tried any!
2.) I would go with ASUS since they a well known and respected brand and theirs HYPER M.2 X16 CARD V2 supports 4!
3.) It only supports PCIE - M.2 Storage Devices ONLY!
4.) If you want to configure it in a RAID setup - not recommended on your system since it seems to only be with X299 or higher chipsets...
5.) There are at least 3 or 4 1TB SSD's on the list!
6.) Looks like your system should be able to run it no problem, but you would...

WaltzWorker

Reputable
Mar 18, 2015
## I say "Looks like your system should be able to run it no problem" - meaning that there maybe a problem, but it should be okay - actual PCIe speeds and functionality may very lol ##
1.) Some of the 'cheap'/'unknown brands may or maynot work or even work properly. Albeit I haven't tried any!
2.) I would go with ASUS since they a well known and respected brand and theirs HYPER M.2 X16 CARD V2 supports 4!
3.) It only supports PCIE - M.2 Storage Devices ONLY!
4.) If you want to configure it in a RAID setup - not recommended on your system since it seems to only be with X299 or higher chipsets...
5.) There are at least 3 or 4 1TB SSD's on the list!
6.) Looks like your system should be able to run it no problem, but you would want it to be in "Slot 4" as indicated by user manual page 2-16.

### Expletive mumbling ###
We're not on the list!!!! :(:(
HERE is an ASUS FAQ :(
Might want to contact ASUS Support and ask them directly.... Anyway that doesn't mean that others won't work!

Solution