Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition Case Size Help

Ryan616

Reputable
Jun 16, 2014
I've been looking around for whether or not the Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Editon will fit into a Vantage Blue 4 fan case (Currently has a Gigabyte H81M-H with I7-4770 inside) as I'm looking to add a better processor and some higher MHZ ram support as an on going thing.

Could anyone advise me on whether it would actually fit/compatibility issues and if not, would the standard Asus Rampage IV Extreme fit/have compatibility issues? (or similar LGA 2011 socket boards for Intel I7-4930k)

Thanks in Advance

Solution

I have the RIVE, it is about one inch wider than a standard ATX board and is thus usually classified as E-ATX even though it uses the standard ATX standoffs. I believe that the RIVBE has the same physical shape.

If your case...

I have the RIVE, it is about one inch wider than a standard ATX board and is thus usually classified as E-ATX even though it uses the standard ATX standoffs. I believe that the RIVBE has the same physical shape.

If your case supports E-ATX, it'll fit just fine. If it does not, it's a toss up and most likely won't fit too comfortably and may leave some connectors hard to access.

Solution