I have Asus Rampage V edition 10.
i7 6900 CPU
2x RTX 3060
8GB ram
Nothing else was inserted into MB

I've purchased Samsung 980 NVMe M2 ssd
Prepared UEFI Win Installer USB
Connected HDMI to GPU.
After installation of M2 , it was the only drive connected!
Launching PC, Entering bios (made clean cmos in advance)
Disabled CMS
Changed to Other OS
Cleared Keys
Inserted UEFI USB
Save and restart - Black screen - nothing happens.
Was juggling around, the only way to see something on the screen - clean CMOS or SAFE Boot button on MB - which brings me back to bios setup page.
When I quit bios without changing - USB booted (also may be booted by "override boot".
Installed windows (after first part - PC restarted
Again... black screen... nothing happens...
Once again was forced to safe boot and change back the settings of CMS to enabled, secure boot - windows UEFI + initialized keys.
Save and exit .... and black screen again.
Once again Safe boot button was pressed...
Entered and quit bios... and miracle... windows boot manager loaded and I succeed in completing the installation of windows..
How ever, everytime I shutdown my PC or restart it... once again - black screen... nothing helps.. just Safe boot (to enter bios and quit it without changes) helps to load windows.

Does anyone knows what the hell is going on.. I am desperate,.. really need some advice that will allow this machine to restart without this "black screen and safe boot" (by the way, cleaning CMOS - also gives me opportunity to see bios setup page... but that is it...

HELP PLEASE!

Hello community.
I have Asus Rampage V edition 10.
i7 6900 CPU
2x RTX 3060
8GB ram
Nothing else was inserted into MB

I've purchased Samsung 980 NVMe M2 ssd
Prepared UEFI Win Installer USB
Connected HDMI to GPU.
After installation of M2 , it was the only drive connected!
Launching PC, Entering bios (made clean cmos in advance)
Disabled CMS
Changed to Other OS
Cleared Keys
Inserted UEFI USB
Save and restart - Black screen - nothing happens.
Was juggling around, the only way to see something on the screen - clean CMOS or SAFE Boot button on MB - which brings me back to bios setup page.
When I quit bios without changing - USB booted (also may be booted by "override boot".
Installed windows (after first part - PC restarted
Again... black screen... nothing happens...
Once again was forced to safe boot and change back the settings of CMS to enabled, secure boot - windows UEFI + initialized keys.
Save and exit .... and black screen again.
Once again Safe boot button was pressed...
Entered and quit bios... and miracle... windows boot manager loaded and I succeed in completing the installation of windows..
How ever, everytime I shutdown my PC or restart it... once again - black screen... nothing helps.. just Safe boot (to enter bios and quit it without changes) helps to load windows.

Does anyone knows what the hell is going on.. I am desperate,.. really need some advice that will allow this machine to restart without this "black screen and safe boot" (by the way, cleaning CMOS - also gives me opportunity to see bios setup page... but that is it...

HELP PLEASE!
bios on the latest?