Review Asus ROG Chakram Wireless Gaming Mouse Review: Joystick Joys, Switchable Switches

TechLurker

Reputable
Feb 6, 2020
I wonder if this mouse will be comfortable for long-fingered individuals, such as myself. A number of "gaming mice" either force a "claw grip" just to properly hit the buttons, or dangle the lower half of my palm on the table.

MoxNix

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2014
I wonder if this mouse will be comfortable for long-fingered individuals, such as myself. A number of "gaming mice" either force a "claw grip" just to properly hit the buttons, or dangle the lower half of my palm on the table.

No kidding, I have the same problem. I have long fingers and haven't been able to find a new mouse I can use with a proper palm grip in 10 or 20 years. Seems like new mice just keep getting smaller and lighter. I just want one that fits my hand properly!

Actually I did find a mouse that fit my hand once. The extremely adjustable R.A.T. 7 but it had a terrible laser sensor that was impossible to keep clean after the first month of use. I may have to try the new R.A.T. DWS if I can find it in a local store to see how it feels in my hand.

Reactions: TechLurker