Question ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR DARKHERO VIII

Oct 6, 2022
Rog crosshair darkhero viii [problem]
I installed everything perfectly, reboots random and when you have headphones you can hear crash incoming like type of cringe sound tek tek, i tried to play with the bios sometimes i manage to make it stable but like when i run call of duty or low performance games it would stil’ crash specially when i try to stream on discord i used benchmark for cpu i dont see no issue
Temperature doesn’t even go above 50degree 100% usage

My PC setup:
Windows 11
Bios version latest: 4201
Motherboard: *ROG CROSSHAIR DARKHERO VIII
CPU: RYZEN 5950X
RAM: *G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For AMD Ryzen) Series 32GB (2 × 16GB) x2 (64GB Total)
GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA 3080 TI (12GB)
COOLANT:*ASUS ROG Strix LC I1 360 ARGB All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator
PSU: Evga 1000W*

Oct 6, 2022
I'd try setting bios to default settings. Enable DOCP and rebar/above 4g encoding only and see if there is any change.
Also, where are you getting the motherboard chipset drivers? You need to get them directly from AMD
I got them from ARMORY CRATE that comes with the motherboard everything updated to the latest version even tried format to scratch, and still no improvements, I tried that default setting and DOCP enabled, also tried ‘ez tuning ‘ in the bios but that thing would not even boot my pc anymore blackscreen and gotta factory reset the bios to be able to start it up again