asus rog gl503 vs dell g7 vs dell g3 vs lenovo legion y530 vs acer nitro 5 vs acer helios 300 vs hp omen 15?

Solution
Only HP Omen 15 and G7 15 are available with UHD displays. So between them I should probably go with HP. If a UHD display is not a concern then Predator is also a good choice but don’t go with the ROG that because it comes with somewhat old i7 CPU which is not worthy nowadays.
Conclusion
If you are not concerning a UDH display then go with Predator.
If you want UHD as well then go with Omen 15.

Both Laptops have exact same system Configuration. Mind it when you buy and also do not go with any AMD especially Ryzen 7 2700U.
When you buying check whether it is “Intel® Core™ i7-8750H processor Hexa-core 2.20 GHz” otherwise there are also models with “Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ processor Quad-core 2.80 GHz” which you should not buy.
Only HP Omen 15 and G7 15 are available with UHD displays. So between them I should probably go with HP. If a UHD display is not a concern then Predator is also a good choice but don’t go with the ROG that because it comes with somewhat old i7 CPU which is not worthy nowadays.
Conclusion
If you are not concerning a UDH display then go with Predator.
If you want UHD as well then go with Omen 15.

Both Laptops have exact same system Configuration. Mind it when you buy and also do not go with any AMD especially Ryzen 7 2700U.
When you buying check whether it is “Intel® Core™ i7-8750H processor Hexa-core 2.20 GHz” otherwise there are also models with “Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ processor Quad-core 2.80 GHz” which you should not buy.

Solution