Question ASUS ROG - Multiple Aura Addressable Gen2 Headers ?

Aug 9, 2021
Hello all,

I started building my own pc but I came to a halt because my motherboard only has 1 x Aura Addressable Gen2 Header and i need at least 3.
The case, my AIO and power supply needs to be connected to it so I can use the aura sync. Any ideas how to achieve this?

btw I am quite new to this so apologies if I said something stupid :p

Specs
Motherboard: ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WIFI
Cooling System: LIAN LI GALAHAD 360
Case: ASUS ROG Strix Helios White Edition ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
PGU: ASUS ROG Thor-1200P Platinum Power Supply 1200W

Maverick127

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
On an internet connected by 7 billion people on this planet, you would think this info would be posted on one kind of tech hub or knowledgebase somewhere (at least ONE place). I would like someone to start maybe an ARGB subreddit, because I think that's where the technology is going. Eventually, I think DRGB (or12v RGB) will be completely replaced by ARGB. However, I think to many people think its to nerdy and not cool and are maybe just closet rainbow puke lovers. 😂. Anyway, enough of my rant and back to your question, You have 2 options. Option 1 - get an ARGB splitter cable. Cooler master makes a 1-3 cable and a 1-5 cable. Option 2 - Get a hub. I have the cooler master ARGB hub. It turns one port into 6. Its expensive compared to other generic hubs, but I didn't want to chance the generic hub doing something funky. Once you have all your ARGB working, you're going to want more (like ARGB light strips, the case fans, etc), so I recommend the hub. I have personally not tested having more than 4 devices plugged into the same header(which is supposed to be the limit), so I do not know what that would do, however, you only have three. So either option should work for you. This post is 9 days old now, so you probably already found your answer. What did you end up doing?