Question Asus Rog phone 2 1TB international slow charging??!?

dunkirkman

Reputable
Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys, so I got the 1tb model of the rog phone 2. Everything works great but unfortunately my seller sold it to me with a European plug outlet. I had to get a power adapter from insignia so that the European plug would fit into the adapter, which then plugs into my outlet. I also have a cable running from the Asus plug to my phone.

I don't need a converter as the appliance itself is 100-240 but could my adapter be causing the slowdown? It's been almost 2 hrs and it's only at 60 percent. Tests shown with the plug at 30w (which mine is..) it only took 1hr30-40min.

This is my first time charging my phone and I did it at 10 percent left...so even then it's taken way to long. Would me doing this damage my battery? Should I get the entire thing replaced?

Hey guys, so I got the 1tb model of the rog phone 2. Everything works great but unfortunately my seller sold it to me with a European plug outlet. I had to get a power adapter from insignia so that the European plug would fit into the adapter, which then plugs into my outlet. I also have a cable running from the Asus plug to my phone.

I don't need a converter as the appliance itself is 100-240 but could my adapter be causing the slowdown? It's been almost 2 hrs and it's only at 60 percent. Tests shown with the plug at 30w (which mine is..) it only took 1hr30-40min.

This is my first time charging my phone and I did it at 10 percent left...so even then it's taken way to long. Would me doing this damage my battery? Should I get the entire thing replaced?

What port does it use for charging?