Question Asus Rog Phone is still worth it?

Speed258

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
Hello I'm thinking about buying Asus Rog Phone since this phone is nearly ~1 after release I wonder is still worth it to buy it or should I look for something else in enthuasiast/gaming type level phones?

Speed258

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
That’s more than an iPhone XR or a galaxy S10E so no.

Also the “gaming phone” is BS. It’s literally a standard android phone with fancy lighting and a crap camera that costs the same as a top tier flagship.
So what should look for instead? Samsungs, Huawei, Iphones, Lgs not interest me.

Speed258

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
What does interest you? If you want a phone that performs well you should go with Samsung or apple. Wouldn’t recommend Huawei to anyone tbh. Think the Razer phone 2 has recently got a price cut.
I was thinking about Asus Zenfone 5Z ZS620, but in my country this phone is not available. Reasons why i dont want samsung or apple they are too popular, so I was hoping to catch some rare models

I was thinking about Asus Zenfone 5Z ZS620, but in my country this phone is not available. Reasons why i dont want samsung or apple they are too popular, so I was hoping to catch some rare models
They’re popular because they work. Not wanting something that’s good quality because it’s popular is how hipster logic works and they’re idiots.

The only phone I’d touch atm would be the razer phone 2 and that’s because it’s been cut by like 1/3 in price for the next few days

Speed258

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
They’re popular because they work. Not wanting something that’s good quality because it’s popular is how hipster logic works and they’re idiots.

The only phone I’d touch atm would be the razer phone 2 and that’s because it’s been cut by like 1/3 in price for the next few days
Watching reviews on razer phone 2 only good thing it mentions is 120hz screen and thats it. Reasons why I change my phone because my Nokia Lumia 930 OS is no longer receive updates(Microsoft noticed half a year ago that they stopped working on WP os) and this phone is still good and I like it, but as days goes on app which improve my productivity and games I'd like to play with my friends is not available on WP, so I kinda forced to switch phone, and Iphones I dont like because they too overpriced and not worth it in my opinion, Samsungs also goes close to iphones and from my friends who uses says that it has some issues os and hardware part, also my friend had Asus zenfone 2(2-3 years ago) he said it was horrible phone, but now Asus reinvented their phones with 5z and rog phones I would like to try them, but my carrier only has rog phone and for me it gonna cost ~33 euros a month which I could say its affordable.

Watching reviews on razer phone 2 only good thing it mentions is 120hz screen and thats it. Reasons why I change my phone because my Nokia Lumia 930 OS is no longer receive updates(Microsoft noticed half a year ago that they stopped working on WP os) and this phone is still good and I like it, but as days goes on app which improve my productivity and games I'd like to play with my friends is not available on WP, so I kinda forced to switch phone, and Iphones I dont like because they too overpriced and not worth it in my opinion, Samsungs also goes close to iphones and from my friends who uses says that it has some issues os and hardware part, also my friend had Asus zenfone 2(2-3 years ago) he said it was horrible phone, but now Asus reinvented their phones with 5z and rog phones I would like to try them, but my carrier only has rog phone and for me it gonna cost ~33 euros a month which I could say its affordable.
Razer Phone is the 120Hz screen and good audio. The ROG phone is pretty much the same. If you want a cheap android phone go with OnePlus.

Why not look at older iPhones like the 8? It’s around £600 and the 7 is 450 new so on contract they shouldn’t be too expensive. They outperform or match any android phone on the market and the cameras are still probably the best for the price point.

Personally wouldn’t get the ROG phone or the Razer Phone. I’d either go with Apple or OnePlus.

Speed258

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
Razer Phone is the 120Hz screen and good audio. The ROG phone is pretty much the same. If you want a cheap android phone go with OnePlus.

Why not look at older iPhones like the 8? It’s around £600 and the 7 is 450 new so on contract they shouldn’t be too expensive. They outperform or match any android phone on the market and the cameras are still probably the best for the price point.

Personally wouldn’t get the ROG phone or the Razer Phone. I’d either go with Apple or OnePlus.
but using gsmarena comparison rog phone outbeats iphone 8+, benchmark os acording to gsmarena on rog phone is much higher than iphone 8+, anyways thanks for ideas, I will think about choices that I can choose from.