[SOLVED] ASUS Rog Pugio II is Detected as Mouse, Keyboard and Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2022
Hi, I have an ASUS Rog Pugio II mouse. When I use it in 2.4 GHz mode, it is detected as Keyboard, Mouse and Game Controller. Bluetooth mode doesn't have this issue. Also, when my mouse is plugged in, my Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work in Elden Ring because of this issue. When I plug out the mouse's dongle, my controller works properly in Elden Ring. I wonder if this is a firmware issue. Thanks. Screenshot about the issue: https://prnt.sc/Bgry86mqsaPW

Feb 25, 2022
Found the solution (it didn't work before but I believe after the game updates this solution is working now). There were too many ROG PUGIO II devices in the Game Controllers list before, I deleted the keys with OEMName: ROG PUGIO II dwords from;
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\
After restarting the PC, only one ROG PUGIO II was remaining in the Game Controllers list. Then I clicked Advanced and set my preferred device to Bluetooth XInput Device (XBOX Wireless Controller). After that, my controller works perfectly as the first controller in the Elden Ring even if my mouse dongle plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.