Question Asus ROG Strix B550-E Gaming

Apr 4, 2022
Hello, how can I reduce the maximum consumed limit on the processor by the motherboard, I tried and the option LLC did not help.
Case: Aerocool Tor Pro
Case Fan: Aerocool Edge 14 PRO x7
PSU: Toughpower GF1 ARGB 750W Gold - TT Premium Edition [PS-TPD-0750F3FAGx-1]
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-E Gaming Wi-Fi
Craphic card: Palit GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming Pro Drv511.79
Craphic card: Palit GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GameRock Drv511.79
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X BOX 3,6/4,4GHz AMD Wraith Prism.
Water cooling: Gamer Storm CASTLE 240 RGB V2
DRAM: Kingston HyperX FURY Black 8x2 Hynix CJR.Rank one.3400 16-19-19-19-37
Hard Drives:
M.2 WD Black SN750 250 GB SSD [WDS250G3X0C-00SJG0]
M.2 WD Blue 250 GB SSD [WDS250G2B0B]
SSD WD Blue 500 GB [WDS500G2B0A]
HDD 1 TB Western Digital Blue [WD10EZEX]
HDD 2 TB Seagate BarraCuda [ST2000DM008]
HDD 4 TB Western Digital Elements Desktop [WDBWLG0040HBK]
My OffSet is - 0.07500 for CPU and Socket. and Temp 3700x meyb can be is 75-77 or 78.

Reactions: Jaytech1
just find the CPU voltage setting in the advanced BIOS options and start experimenting to see what the minimum it can remain stable at is.

there's more than likely quite a few threads and articles floating about the web showing other's results with your CPU.
hopefully you'll find one geared towards this series of boards that can give some better overall BIOS settings to use.

Apr 4, 2022
just find the CPU voltage setting in the advanced BIOS options and start experimenting to see what the minimum it can remain stable at is.

there's more than likely quite a few threads and articles floating about the web showing other's results with your CPU.
hopefully you'll find one geared towards this series of boards that can give some better overall BIOS settings to use.
Yes, I tried to make an offset of -0.07500 for the processor and socket and everything is stable and good, I also tried the LLC setting but almost did not notice the difference.
I am not happy with the fact that the temperature in the load was about 75-77, it happened more, and this despite the fact that I have water cooling, but no matter how much I tried, I very rarely could find where to reduce the electric voltage on the processor, and all that I found is this video.
View: https://youtu.be/u1HqEgCbq1o

I tried to make an offset of -0.07500 for the processor and socket and everything is stable and good, I also tried the LLC setting but almost did not notice the difference
this is not the same as actually inputting a manual CPU voltage.
I very rarely could find
"rarely",
like you did a couple times but have lost those links?

most newer ASUS boards i've worked with have it listed under some type of "Ai" tab; Ai Tweaker, AI Advanced Setting, etc.
Ai Tweaker > CPU Core/Cache Voltage: