Sep 16, 2021
Hello I bought Asus rog strix g512 with i7 10750h ،16gb ram، 512ssd and rtx 2070 last night I install call of duty WWII and in the ultra setting my cpu temperature was 90-95 C° is it normall or bad?

definitely not normal.
what is it reaching while idling and while browsing?

that's not quite high enough to cause damage to the CPU but high enough that you may start experiencing throttling and if it continues to rise you will start getting freezing/crashing.

average with a gaming system should be ~65°,
with a laptop maybe ~10° higher.

if you can adjust the CPU fan curve, make it more agressive and see if it helps.

Sep 16, 2021
definitely not normal.

that's not quite high enough to cause damage to the CPU but high enough that you may start experiencing throttling and if it continues to rise you will start getting freezing/crashing.

if you can adjust the CPU fan curve, make it more agressive and see if it helps.
No I read in another topic this temperature when you play game is normal
In the intel.com max cpu temperature is 100

In th idle temperature is between 40 and 60

Sep 16, 2021
definitely not normal.

if you are satisfied with their alternative answer why are you asking here then?

and while max may be 100° before damage actually occurs, it is still not normal to be hovering near this limit.
I don't use cool pad it can be affect?
Or I lunch game in the ultra setting
These can not be affect?

TRENDING THREADS