Question Asus rog strix flare keyboard vs Razer blackwidow elite ?

Flakel

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
Hello which one should i buy?

asus using cherry mx blue switch

i think razer green switch produced by greetech ( not sure ) they saying 80 million press life.

and i saw in videos razer cable can broke when you put it in to channel

which one should i buy anyone can help me?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Out of those two? Stay miles clear of Razer hardware, they have bad WQC and the only thing driving them forward is their marketing hype.

I'd pick the Asus keyboard. Any other options besides these two? Why would you look at Cherry MX Blue switches? They are very loud, gamers prefer Cherry MX Red switches and for general use cases.

Flakel

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Out of those two? Stay miles clear of Razer hardware, they have bad WQC and the only thing driving them forward is their marketing hype.

I'd pick the Asus keyboard. Any other options besides these two? Why would you look at Cherry MX Blue switches? They are very loud, gamers prefer Cherry MX Red switches and for general use cases.

When i test them in store i really like blue tactile feeling, red is like membran but after read some forums people saying ''blue loud at the begin can be good but
after a while loud can be annoying'' so im not sure which one switch i should pick up. it's really so hard to desicion :(

edit: in turkey there is no so much option like eu and abd. Razer orange and yellow switch won't selling in market, only greens. Cherry mx only can find blue and red.

other options can be k68, k70 , xpg sommoner cherry mx in this price i think. and they avaliable in my country.

edit: https://www.itopya.com/xpg-summoner-cherry-mx-blue-turkce-rgb-mekanik-gaming-klavye/

xpg summoner have discount atm

@Lutfij

Last edited: