[SOLVED] Asus Rog Strix Gpu help please

Nov 10, 2020
Hi I have came across a deal on ASUS ROG STRIX X-470-F Motherboard with 32 gb viper ddr4 ram 3200 with
A ryzen 2 cpu and all I need is a Video card and case I really need a budget gpu just to get a display up to install windows and use for surfing web... That being said cheapest possible card possible is what I need help with and really would appreciate it. I. Saving money so next year I can get a great gpu but for now something under 100$ and even tho it's a waste of all it's potential I just need a temporary fix to see it working I paid 100$ for all components I listed from a friend and he believed it had no issues but I'd like to power up and see it work before spending a lot of cash on gpu and case,
Thanks any info on cheapest gpu possible would be great

Solution
If you want the cheapest gpu on the market just for a display

get a gt 210 or something.
on ebay like... a radeon 6570 or something for 10 bucks.
Nov 10, 2020
THANKS SO MUCH, I am New to this and haven't been in gaming since pentium 4 hyper threaded times lol.
I'd like to spend 60$ maybe 80$ and I want to find a GPU with 4k hdmi capability mainly for watching videos in 4k on my 55 in tv .
Any GPU recommended for that?
Thanks 😊

THANKS SO MUCH, I am New to this and haven't been in gaming since pentium 4 hyper threaded times lol.
I'd like to spend 60$ maybe 80$ and I want to find a GPU with 4k hdmi capability mainly for watching videos in 4k on my 55 in tv .
Any GPU recommended for that?
Thanks 😊
You'd probably be able to find an Rx 560 or 570 for that money which would give you decent performance even in games.