My build
AMD 5900X
MSI MEG X570 UNIFY
MSI RTX 3080
NZXT x62

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Solution
I'm not a fan of cumbersome cases and I prefer small form factor builds however I've built in tower system's in the past. That being said, you could go for either chassis, the building experience in them is good per the reviews I've seen and their build quality is immaculate, which is also why you're paying a premium on them.

To note, those cases are about 6 months or more old so I'd advise on picking up something that was launched recently, like the mesh series from Phanteks or LianLi's lineup.

Preferred site for purchase and budget for a case? Have you also looked into Fractal-Design's catalogue?

Lutfij

Titan
I'm not a fan of cumbersome cases and I prefer small form factor builds however I've built in tower system's in the past. That being said, you could go for either chassis, the building experience in them is good per the reviews I've seen and their build quality is immaculate, which is also why you're paying a premium on them.

To note, those cases are about 6 months or more old so I'd advise on picking up something that was launched recently, like the mesh series from Phanteks or LianLi's lineup.

Preferred site for purchase and budget for a case? Have you also looked into Fractal-Design's catalogue?

Solution