[SOLVED] Asus rog strix rtx 2070 super vs zotac rtx 2070 super amp extreme

poorbugger

Distinguished
Hi guys, between the two gpus which one has better cooling and overall? Aesthetics dont matter to me. I'm looking into rtx 2070 super just in case since the rtx 3060 is rumored to have almost similar performance to rtx 2070 super but with only 6gb vram based on iVadim's video.

Solution
Hi guys, between the two gpus which one has better cooling and overall? Aesthetics dont matter to me. I'm looking into rtx 2070 super just in case since the rtx 3060 is rumored to have almost similar performance to rtx 2070 super but with only 6gb vram based on iVadim's video.
Get any of the one since they both are technically the same, get the brand you like or the look which is pleasing to you or get strix if you want rgb , but if it doesn't matter get the inexpensive one as they are the same. Ive seen many of the mod here who have said they have had bad experience with asus and the previous post said that they have had bad experience with zotac so now both are even. I guess zotac gives 5 years warranty....... so get anything.
From my experience zotac just seems to be less reliable of a brand. I tend to have more problems with anything zotac were as never really with asus

Get any of the one since they both are technically the same, get the brand you like or the look which is pleasing to you or get strix if you want rgb , but if it doesn't matter get the inexpensive one as they are the same. Ive seen many of the mod here who have said they have had bad experience with asus and the previous post said that they have had bad experience with zotac so now both are even. I guess zotac gives 5 years warranty....... so get anything.

Solution

poorbugger

Distinguished
Are they also the same in terms of cooling?