[SOLVED] ASUS rog strix scar II with rtx2060 display problem.

Jun 6, 2021
Hello,sorry for inconvenience but can anyone answer me if this problem fixable without replacing the display matrice.Thank you.Image

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The first thing you can try and do is install and open CPU-Z, check your BIOS version in mainboard's tab. Then cross reference the laptop's support site to see if you have BIOS updates pending. Gradually work your way to the latest, don't jump to the latest BIOS version. As for the display, download the latest drivers for your GPU off of Nvidia's support site. Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot, then manually install prior sourced GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The first thing you can try and do is install and open CPU-Z, check your BIOS version in mainboard's tab. Then cross reference the laptop's support site to see if you have BIOS updates pending. Gradually work your way to the latest, don't jump to the latest BIOS version. As for the display, download the latest drivers for your GPU off of Nvidia's support site. Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot, then manually install prior sourced GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution