asus rog strix x470-f gaming Vram orange light flashing

Dec 30, 2018
Good evening everyone.Is my first post here so i hope i am placing it correctly.
2 weeks ago i bought some new pieces for my pc.I had i good pc but i wanted to update it after give it to my little brother so i took:

Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200
CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 2600X
asus rog strix x470-f gaming
M2 Samsung 970 Evo

I am not an expert but i know how to build a computer and solve most of the troubles in windows.
So the problem started when i assembled everything.I noticed the motherboard came not vert well packed and it looked like open.I knew i was going to have problems...
So the pc started fine but the motherboard didnt recognice anything of plug&play.Not even the wifi.After 5 minutes the pc just switched off and then wont boot anymore.I send it back and they told me was a problem of the motherboard....
1 week after (yesterday) i recieved the new one.I assebled it and now everything looked like normal BUT there is a VRAM orange light blinking the hole time and i cant even see Bios.Basically i dont see anything on the screen.
One strange thing is i cant hear the beep of the speaker even if is connected.I dont understand that.Even taking all the ram out it doesnt beep.
I cant believe i had 2 broken motherboards,too much coincidence...

I have google the hole day and trying everything i could:

Unplug everything,just the basic things
Just plut one ram slot in different dimms
Tried with another power source
Taking out the battery
Clearing the Cmos...
Checking for bends CPU pins...

I have no idea what can be.
Everything is connected fine.

The only thing it could be is that the RAM is not compatible.I read is not but if that is the case,why the first time with the first motherboard i was able to install windows ?
I read in a forum that the motherboard doesnt come with the lastest bios so cant support 3200 ram.
Tomorrow i will buy a lower ram and compatible because i have no extra DDR4 to check if is the RAM.

Any help would be VERY much appreciated.Thank you and sorry for my english.
Regards
Alvaro

Dec 30, 2018

Thank you so much Alexoui.I bought a new CPU and everything worked fine.I am RMA the broken one.Again thank you so much for the fast answer.