Question Asus ROG Strix X570-E or Crosshair VIII Hero

Dec 6, 2019
Hello, so I've been comparing these two a bit and can't decide which one to get for the price.. From my local shop I would get a x570-e for 363€ (x570-F is only 280€) meanwhile Crosshair VIII Hero costs 416€ which is actually more expensive. I need an Asus mobo for Aura Sync, so thats why I'm not looking forward to other brands.
The CPU is going to be Ryzen 3700x.

Could you help me to choose please, any help would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yadro
i would go with the cheaper one, unless there is something specific you need from the hero. as such LN2 support for extreme overclock.

the best value asus x570 board is the TUF gaming (which is very similar to x570-F). Most youtube reviews suggests that it can ran 3900x/3950x without issues.

IMO most asus and gigabyte x570 are overbuilt in the vrm department, is there anything specific you need from the hero?

Dec 6, 2019
Well actually what I'm doing is that i'm upgrading my pc, adding it a RTX 2080, Ryzen 7 3700x and a new motherboard. So it's just that I want to make it as decent as possible for the price and I want it to look good inside PC.
Crosshair VIII is 53 euros more expensive, but also as I mentioned above that I've read x570-e is overpriced, and people say that you should buy Crosshair VIII instead (I think in USA the price difference should be way smaller), then it makes me think if its rather more worth to go for Crosshair VIII or its not worth to pay that extra 53 bucks.