Question ASUS ROG Strix Z390-H Not Posting

Jun 1, 2020
Just recently went to upgrade my rig from a Maximus Hero IX and an intel i5-6700K to the ROG Strix Z390-H and an intel i7-9700K but it doesnt boot at all. RBG on the motherboard lights up fine and so does my cpu cooler but nothing displays on my monitor (tried both gpu and mobo outlets) All power cables are plugged in properly, tried booting with and without my graphics card (RTX 2070 Super), tried just one stick of ram (Corsair Vengeance 8gb 2400) in every slot and still nothing. My 2 m.2 drives have been in the whole time but I don’t think that is the issue (both samsung). My front led for my computer (power) usually flashes white but now it stays a solid blue which I’ve never seen before. I’m really running out of ideas now as this took up so much time to even get built due to my small case. If anyone could help that’d be much appreciated

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
also if it helps Im using a Corsair RM 850x power supply and a Corsair H60 Cooler as well as the led’s on the mobo for boot vga dram and cpu never light up