Question Asus rog strix z390e i7 9700k freeze at windows boot up

Jul 1, 2019
Hello everyone just got my new build together and would really appreciate some help...everything mechanically is working no errors and all lights are proper...i can turn pc on and get to bios and use those settings...but as soonnas i try to boot windows it freezes at the windows logo/asus logi..ive tried alot of stuff but cant get it..any help would be great thanks guys

mkdgamer907

Reputable
Jun 29, 2018
I did try to reinstall it freezez up...and i dont gave any other ssd at the moment but i mat have to get more now
Can you tell me your specs if ur windows is on the ssd than try to install it on the hdd if it is on the hdd install it on the ssd if you dont have a ssd than try to find a harddisk that is at least 50gb and install windows on that

Jul 1, 2019
Right now windows is on a flash drive and my ssds are wiped i believe..im new into this and my friend with more knowledge than me has been helping me ..but i have i7 9700k processor 16gb ddr4 corsair vengeance ram sticks..gtx 1660ti...im not sure what the ssds are i got them when i bought the pc used for a base to build on