Question ASUS ROG Strix Z490-A GAMING TPM (FIXED)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 7, 2022
So yesterday I got a watermark with the text "Requirements not meet" after using w11 since it was release without any problems. I download w11 assistent tool and it told me that my TPM was not activated/found. I'm 110% sure I had it enabled for months I went to my bios and it was disabled. I turned it on and after that my computer don't boot and not able to get into bios. I removed the battery for 10 minutes on my motherboard. Also did the reset with a screwdriver on clrtc. The bios clearly reset since my fans start to work and then turns of for a couple of second then on a again when I plug in power again. But still black screen and no bios :( Have no clue what to do. What has happened, a reset of bios should turn of tpm again if that's the problem? Tried over 2 hours now and need help!

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
maybe it was just bad luck first time.

Maybe the new bios is the reason it works now

I am just glad it does :)

if it turns itself off again... I would ask Asus as I can't find any reason for it. Its not CMOS as it would do other things as well.