Question Asus ROG STRIX Z490 - E GAMING or Aorus Z490 MASTER ?

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, i want to know which mobo is better, Asus ROG STRIX Z490 - E GAMING or Aorus Z490 MASTER?
For i9 10850K processor.

Lutfij

Titan
There's been a lot of these threads as of late with the versus... You might want to state what it is that you're looking for in your build/motherboard purchase since some would prefer the audio, others with aesthetics, others with the brand loyalty and others for just a good overclock.

I would personally go for the Gigabyte board due to the heatsinks and the buttons on the back, although I'll be able to manage with the Asus board regardless, so that's my opinion.

Jan 23, 2021
There's been a lot of these threads as of late with the versus... You might want to state what it is that you're looking for in your build/motherboard purchase since some would prefer the audio, others with aesthetics, others with the brand loyalty and others for just a good overclock.

I would personally go for the Gigabyte board due to the heatsinks and the buttons on the back, although I'll be able to manage with the Asus board regardless, so that's my opinion.
Well i don't mind on aesthetics that much, i just want to know which one is better. I would use it mostly for gaming and some projects. I just want to choose the better board. I know that Asus makes good mobos, but i don't know about aorus, from what i saw on the internet the aorus is better, but they made some bad boards. What do you hink, which one should i get? Is there really any difference in BIOS, performance etc. except that the aorus board supports much higher memory speed.

Feb 5, 2021
I built my first computer on 1993 and I have used every mayor motherboard brand except Asrock and I can say that the worst motherboard I've ever used is Gigabyte which owns Aorus. The last one I had was an ultradurable version which gave me so many problems when overclocking the memory. I couldn't even use the xmp profiles for the memory. One of the channels stopped working soon after the warranty expired... Asus used to be very buggy in the early years but they are brilliant now and they overclock like a dream.

I have several Gigabyte graphic cards and I can say they have never given me a problem.

This is my experience, I might have been unlucky but I'm sure people might have had different experiences.

TRENDING THREADS