Asus Rog Swift 144hz or BenQ XL2730Z

George002000

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
Hello Tomshardware,

I'm looking to upgrading my current Samsung U28D590DS 28 to one of these monitors, I'd like to know what you think would be a the better choice for me. I've gotten dual GTX 970 if cards matter, please let me know why ones better then the other, thanks. :)

Solution
I own the Acer Predator (XB270HU) 1440p 144Hz and i would not have chosen anything else i am that happy with it.

Upon looking at detailed reviews of it before buying, for an IPS, it's response time being 4ms shouldn't put you off. The outcome for the Acer for it's quicker signal processing is actually quicker than the Swift regarding peripheral input, mouse/keyboard. Acer have really done well.

spagalicious

Distinguished

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I own the Acer Predator (XB270HU) 1440p 144Hz and i would not have chosen anything else i am that happy with it.

Upon looking at detailed reviews of it before buying, for an IPS, it's response time being 4ms shouldn't put you off. The outcome for the Acer for it's quicker signal processing is actually quicker than the Swift regarding peripheral input, mouse/keyboard. Acer have really done well.

Solution