asus rog swift issues

abhsuwaidi

Reputable
Jan 11, 2015
so ive had the PG278Q for the past 3 months and all and it has been great but recently in the past 3 weeks i started noticing that my monitor will turn on, on its own and even i press the off button at the back it goes on again in like 15mins this advanced to recently the monitor refusing to turn on unless i take the power plug off the wall and re enter it again for it to properly work .. my question is there a software solution for this or should i just contact asus and get my monitor replaced .. thanks!

Try turning off the monitor and PC, the then unplug the power and monitor cable. Allow the monitor too set for a minute or two unplugged.

Then power up the PC. Then plug the monitor cables back in (turn on power if necessary). That should reinitialize the monitor.

abhsuwaidi

Reputable
Jan 11, 2015
the computer is off when the monitor decides to turn it self on and if it was updating it would of been for a period of a time given but its consistantly doing this for the past 3 weeks now and i have to turn it off via the plug to keep it from turning on ...