Review Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4K Gaming Monitor Review: Jumbo Screen, Extra Bright

uwhusky1991

Reputable
May 7, 2020
Seems that TV manufacturers are missing an opportunity. TCL sells a 43" 4k tv for about $200. You can't tell me that it costs 9X more to make a 144hz 43" tv. Asus sells it for that much because there aren't any mainstream options. TV companies see the 43" TV size as a low end product whereas it's a high end price point for PCs.

Tanquen

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
VA / W-LED, edge array for $1500 when TVs of this size can be had for $300-$400?

You can get the XG438Q now for like $1000 why get this?

shemsureshot

Distinguished
May 26, 2013
Looks awesome and probably something I would have bought had I not recently purchased the LG CX 48 inch TV as a gaming display. As someone who uses a large display with my pc I would say the size isn’t much of an issue and after a while even the 48” screen stops looking too big. I’m currently looking for a good deal on a lap board for the keyboard and mouse, there aren’t too many on the market at the moment even though these large displays are creating a need for them.

Jun 29, 2020
How do you think this monitor might be better than your CX? I thought the CX was a shoo-in for best gaming display with with the OLED screen, g-sync, 120hz, but I would love to understand where this Asus monitor compares favorably.

Jul 23, 2020
I do alot of drone racing. Its critical to have a fast video feed from our drones to our goggles otherwise we wont have enough time to react and crash into everything. We deal in millaseconds delays also. With that said 1ms response time vs previous version of this monitor 4ms you will tell the difference when gaming. Im not sure if there is any monitor this size with these stats with freestink.

Last edited: