Question Asus Rog X570-E Gaming Wifi II No wifi adapter spearing

May 25, 2022
I just setup my new pc but some reason the wifi 6e doesn’t work at all, I can’t even update the driver to it as when you look at network adapters wifi isn’t even an option, bios is updated I’ve tried everything could someone please help.!!!

May 25, 2022
I can download the drivers for it but my biggest issue is that there is nothing to attach the driver to, like when I click on network adapters or anything it’s as if the wifi card within the motherboard has no power, nothing appears so I can download the wifi driver but I got nothing to attach the updated driver to

I can download the drivers for it but my biggest issue is that there is nothing to attach the driver to, like when I click on network adapters or anything it’s as if the wifi card within the motherboard has no power, nothing appears so I can download the wifi driver but I got nothing to attach the updated driver to
In the downloaded driver file you should see an application AsusSetup.exe. If you run that program it will create an entry in the Device Manager and install the driver to activate wifi.