Question ASUS ROG Z390 Wont boot for the first time. DRAM Light is yellow then computer shuts off.

Jun 13, 2020
Hi guys,

I'll try to keep this short. Bored with the quarantine I decided to build a PC but I'm not very technically inclined. Here is all I ordered:

MOBO: ASUS ROG z390 LGA1151
CPU: Intel Core i7 4.0 GHz Quad-Core FCLGA1151
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz
Graphic Card: Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5
Storage: Western Digital 1TB SATA - WD10EZEX
Power Supply: Thermaltake Smart 500W ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V

So it all arrived this week and I finally had the time to put it all together. I've messed around with computer before so I know a few things but not a lot. I installed the CPU correctly, put the paste, clicked the pins, turned on all fans, I have 2 DDR4s 8GB so I installed them on slots DIMM A2 and DIMM B2 as the manual says and even try swamping them around and also only using one. Nothing would make the computer boot. Basically it turns on for 1 few seconds, debug light stays on yellow for DRAM, then the computer restarts by itself. after 15 seconds, the same thing happens, but now when it restarts the DRAM and all the other lights are gone. The PC does not shuts off anymore but also does not boot. Here is a video of all the action happening:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKSk6jt63g

Also I should probably say that Keyboard and mouse don't light up.
Please let me know if I'm just being dumb and did something wrong? perhaps a jumper ? I'm really lost at this point hahahab SOS

Thank you all.

garybracket

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Try booting without your graphics card, using the initial RAM setup (A2, B2), and onboard video. Same behavior?

Try booting without RAM, any beeps? Any beeps even with 1 or 2 RAM sticks in?

SKILLEDSKULL_IND

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
Maybe I think the issue is with your GPU, It requires a minimum power supply of 450/500 W and probably that's causing it to reboot!(the fans might turn) have you tried turning on the PC without GPU? cause I had the same issue after installing GPU, changing the PSU might help.
By the way, I'm not an expert its just my opinion! hope it helps!!