[SOLVED] ASUS ROG Z590-E and NZXT X62

Burigeller

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
Hello there!

I'm currently planning to upgrade my CPU and with that comes a need to upgrade my motherboard aswell.
So here is my question, will my NZXT x62 AIO interfere with the RAM slots if i intend to get 4 sticks of RAM? I have been searching for a while on the internet but i couldn't find anything that would give me a certain answer. Hopefully you guys can help me out or perhaps even know for certain.
The MoBo i plan to buy is the ASUS ROG Z590-E

Thanks in advance!

Hello there!

I'm currently planning to upgrade my CPU and with that comes a need to upgrade my motherboard aswell.
So here is my question, will my NZXT x62 AIO interfere with the RAM slots if i intend to get 4 sticks of RAM? I have been searching for a while on the internet but i couldn't find anything that would give me a certain answer. Hopefully you guys can help me out or perhaps even know for certain.

Thanks in advance!
It honestly all depends on the mobo as well some have different range from the cpu slot to the dimm slot

Hello there!

Thanks in advance!
The mobo in the subject line looks like a good fit but you will have the screen sideways unless you can rotate it in the app