Review Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 Review: Dragon Range Meets RTX 4090

Dr3ams

Commendable
Sep 29, 2021
Why are the displays on gaming laptops so small? I already wear glasses. Gaming for hours on a display that small would eventually cause me to get lenses as thick as the display I'm looking at.

Hortos

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2013
Why are the displays on gaming laptops so small? I already wear glasses. Gaming for hours on a display that small would eventually cause me to get lenses as thick as the display I'm looking at.
I kid you not some of us spent well over a decade with 15 inch CRT monitors then maybe 17 inches gaming for hours up hours.

Reactions: Dr3ams

Dr3ams

Commendable
Sep 29, 2021
I kid you not some of us spent well over a decade with 15 inch CRT monitors then maybe 17 inches gaming for hours up hours.

Yeah I played Z (from the Bitmap Brothers) and Myst for hours on 15" nd 17" CRT monitors. Probably the reason why I'm now wearing glasses. Playing on a 34" ultrawide isn't going to make my glasses any thinner though.

Yeah I played Z (from the Bitmap Brothers) and Myst for hours on 15" nd 17" CRT monitors. Probably the reason why I'm now wearing glasses.
You are wearing glasses now because you eyes are breaking down with age, not that you used small monitors. There is no correlation with screen size to poor eyesight or degradation of said eyesight.

Dr3ams

Commendable
Sep 29, 2021
You are wearing glasses now because you eyes are breaking down with age, not that you used small monitors. There is no correlation with screen size to poor eyesight or degradation of said eyesight.

Maybe, maybe not...but I'm sure the amount of time in front of a display has something to do with it.