Review Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 Review: Hit and Miss Performance in a Slim Body

ConfusedCounsel

Prominent
Jun 10, 2021
Wow the Ryzen 5900HS, 3070, 165Hz QHD version costs the same and performs way better. ASUS ROG Zephyrus 15.6" QHD Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 9 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 1TB SSD Eclipse Grey Eclipse Grey GA503QR-211.ZG15 - Best Buy My daughter got one for her Mother for Mother's Day. Laptop Media reports nearly full DCI-P3 Coverage. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503 review – rises from the ashes with a QHD 165Hz display and beast hardware (laptopmedia.com) It also performs better on games. I have seen 88 FPS on Shadow of the Tomb Raider (highest settings). So, I am surprised the intel variant costs more for way less performance; probably due to the step down to a 3060. Ms. Ehrhardt, if you get a chance, you should really write an articles comparing all the Zephyrus models. Amazing how a processor or a few watts can make a big performance on the same platform.

Dec 18, 2021
........... you do realize that you have to use the external displayport to benchmark right? The nvidia optimus stuff tanks the framerate and spikes the CPU usage when using the laptop display