[SOLVED] ASUS ROG_STRIX_X570-F GAMING_Devices_report

Oct 4, 2019
Can't find my old GPU gtx 780 in the list there! I am not really a gaming guy I have tow gtx 780 working as a SLI in my current computer witch is I am planning to upgrade very soon I already chose this motherboard (didn't order yet thou) to pair with Ryzen 9 3900x but I am planing to keep my old gtx780 s for a while problem is when I looked at the devices report of this motherboard on asus website didn't find any gtx 780 there neither gtx 980 all starting from 10XX series is that mean that gtx 780 are not going to work?

here is link for the report that I am referring to compatible devices link

Last edited:
Solution
I don't think there wil lbe an issue running a GTX 780 on that board but,
I'd guess that if there is it would be an issue with the older GPU BIOS not being compatible with the new EFI motherboard BIOS.
I am not very well versed in GPU specific issues so I PM'd someone who may a bit more than I do.

Please post GPUz screenshot (upload it to imgur.com and post the link they supply here).

DMAN999

Honorable
Ambassador
I'd guess that if there is it would be an issue with the older GPU BIOS not being compatible with the new EFI motherboard BIOS.
I am not very well versed in GPU specific issues so I PM'd someone who may a bit more than I do.

Please post GPUz screenshot (upload it to imgur.com and post the link they supply here).

Last edited:
Reactions: MoSaber
Solution
Oct 4, 2019

Thank you very much hope he will give you an answer