Sep 5, 2022
I understand that there is already an older post with the same question as mine however the solution did not work therefore I am simply asking again to see if there are other solutions to my problem.

System Specifications:

OS - Windows 11 Pro
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600x
GPU - Gigabyte AMD Vega 56
Mobo - Asus ROG STRIX B550F (Not the WiFi edition)
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 2 x 8GB in dual channel with D.O.C.P enabled (For 3600 MHz speeds)
PSU - Arctic Blue 750W (a bit off-brand yes but this is very reliable and has worked ever since I bought it)
Storage - WD Blue 250GB SSD (THIS IS THE BOOT DRIVE), WD Green 240GB SSD, Seagate 1TB HDD, Seagate 500GB HDD
Case - Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Fans - Corsair SP120 (Connected to the provided Commander Core)
PCIe 1X - Intel AX200 WiFi 6 Card
PCIe 1X - USB Front Header Card (Had no connecter for the USB Type C)

Okay so here's the story, I recently built this new machine and re-installed windows fresh from a USB so I could re-install everything for the cleanest computer possible. Since then, booting to windows 11 has been perfectly fine with no compromises. After adding my steam libraries again (from the HDDs), I could play games on a system that can run them for once. However, my computer has recently been getting stuck booting to Windows 11. I have no clue why. So as anyone would, I updated all my drivers to the very latest and performed windows updates. The issue still persisted. I did a quick google search to find a solution to my problem and ended up on this site. Looking at an older post from 2020, it states that a bios update can fix my issue so I grab a USB, follow the instructions and update my BIOS. That did not work at all.

Funnily enough, I am making my post on the exact system above. To end up getting into windows, I have to force the bios into safe mode by switching the system off during the bootup sequence. This sometimes works. I just need a solution to my problem. All I wanna do is play games lol. OH AND, when the system gets to the bios screen (https://ibb.co/qW3FyFW) , it just stays like that and does nothing. The boot light is illuminated green on the motherboard (it isn't when you're in windows). I press F2 and also Delete but I can't get into bios that way.

My solutions to the problem that have failed:

Reseating RAM
Using only 1 stick of RAM
Taking out the expansion cards
Swapping GPUs (I used a GT 710 as that is all I had lying around)
Flashing the BIOS (Most recent version)

Please help me. I appreciate it.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

PSU - Arctic Blue 750W (a bit off-brand yes but this is very reliable and has worked ever since I bought it)
When did you buy it?

What version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Have you tried seeing if removing the drives that you'd added solves the issue?

Sep 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When did you buy it?

Hello, thank you.

When did you buy it?
Under a Year ago. I used it in an older system and it ran games perfectly.
I am looking for a new PSU though lol.

Latest, Version 2803

No, I have not. I will try this later.

Last edited: