[SOLVED] ASUS RT-AC57U V3 - USB Printer

procc99

Reputable
Feb 6, 2016
Hello

I have ASUS RT-AC57U V3 router, and I'm trying to find printer USB settings, to connect printer to router through USB.
Where can I find printer USB settings?
In "applications" there is no any printer USB setting :|

Solution
The USB port on that router is not for a printer, it's so you can plug in a pen-drive for quick file-sharing over the network.

To connect a printer to the router, you need a printer which has built-in wireless capability
The USB port on that router is not for a printer, it's so you can plug in a pen-drive for quick file-sharing over the network.

To connect a printer to the router, you need a printer which has built-in wireless capability

Reactions: procc99
Solution
Hi there guys,

Since there seems to be a difference in informed opinions concerning adding a second AP, for now, I'll stick with the cheaper option of running with just the one. So far, it's been a great experience with nobody complaining of any issues. All things considered, it's been a great process, I can't thank you guys enough for walking me through all the steps!
Checked Asus site, and like Phillip said, this V3 router, does not have print server.

Yea, you're right. It's too low end. My RT-AC86U does have it, but it's a higher end router. The lower you go on the product stack, the less features you get even though it based on the same software.