Question Asus Ryujin II 360

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
Hey all, just wondering if someone has this cooler installed.
I have zero issues with all the fan controls.
However, I prefer the push/pull setup, so I added three fans on top of the rad that are on the same type of splitter that came with the Ryujin, yet I can't see those fans in the A.C. software. I did do an Auto Tuning, yet still I just see the AIO cooler fans (which are the original fans - I swap the Noctua out for MLs) I can see the Pump fan and the Embedded micro fan - but not the three I just added to the top.
I am sure I am missing something, obvious? but can't find anything in the A.C.
Also wondering if anyone has been able to set the fans to adjust to the gpu speed instead of the cpu speed?
And also if I could add, I am horrible at adding thermal paste, no matter what design I try it's never enough, has anyone tried the thermal pad and had any kind of results good or bad?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
This being the problem:

"I can see the Pump fan and the Embedded micro fan - but not the three I just added to the top. "

My first thought: Regarding "so I added three fans on top of the rad that are on the same type of splitter that came with the Ryujin, "

Are you certain that that splitter is 1) compatible and, 2) working?

What make/ model and source for that splitter?

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
Yep it is working, got it setup, it's actually the 4pin splitter that came with a few sets of the NZXT fans I purchased.
I now have 11 fans working in sink with each other, just need to figure out how to set up AC to adjust fan speeds to gpu not cpu.

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
I get that, I've been using them for years now, it's working with the AC that I needed and now have clarity, now it's to figure out how to get the fans to adjust to gpu temps not cpu temps on the AC software.

TRENDING THREADS