[SOLVED] ASUS K01A

Mozzer

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2015
I have had this tablet for a few years.

I'm looking for ways to upgrade it. Can I install a faster processor? Newer/faster OS? Can it be upgraded? Add RAM?

I had it open the other day. It had not been running for about 2 years. When I opened it the only problem was the battery was out of place and not connected. Must have been dropped or shaken loose. Works now, but very slow and has a small hard drive.

I have built PCs and I have done some coding. I am really looking to experiment with this tablet and see what I can get it to do!

Now it has Android Version 5.0. I would like to get a more updated program/make the tablet work quicker. Can it be updated to Android 10?

Last edited:
Solution
No you can't upgrade the hardware in the tablet. Maybe Android but you may need to flash it after rooting the device. Keep in mind that a newer OS with more features designed for newer devices is more likely to make it slower than faster.
No you can't upgrade the hardware in the tablet. Maybe Android but you may need to flash it after rooting the device. Keep in mind that a newer OS with more features designed for newer devices is more likely to make it slower than faster.

Solution

Latest posts