Asus Strix 1080 Ti fans not spinning

zekenzy21

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
Hi all.   I bought GPU Asus Strix 1080Ti last week.  I use it everyday.  But I don't see Asus Strix 1080 Ti fans spinning . The RGB  lighting is work, connect monitor via Display port is work. Only fans not spinning. Thank you.

Jun 16, 2018
When you first boot pc, the fans should spin up for a few secs and then slow down. The fans may not turn during idle, but during gameplay absolutely. Follow the fan wires to the gpu board and make sure they are plugged in. Its kinda behind the shroud. If its plugged in and no fan activity while gaming, do a return.

XxDarkMarioxX

Respectable
Dec 25, 2016
0dB Technology

Game in Complete Silence

Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level*, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
*55°C for ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

https://www.asus.com/uk/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING/overview/

.............................................................................................................................................................

This is an feature off the GPU the fans only spin when it reaches an temperature!