Hello everyone,
I just built a PC with the spec below,
Ryzen 3 2200G
Asus Strix B350-f Gaming
VGEN Tsunami pc25600 3200mhz 2x4gb
Seagate firecuda 1TB SSHD
Gamemax 550w 80+ Bronze

The first time I build, all goes normally,
After a week I installed the software I needed, somehow I feel like trying to overclock, CPU success to 3.8GHz, and I tried it for RAM too, but failed.
I've tried to clear cmos, remove the bios battery, using jumper. Until now, there's no post, and beeping 3times twice, I mean 3beep and 3beep, and it's short.
Try installing one by one, slot 1-4, still beeping.
Maybe my RAM is going broken.
I have tried to claim the warranty, and I received new RAM. However, it's still 3beeping twice again.
Please help me guys, I have asked many people, and there is no solution yet :(
Because this is my first PC build.

Solution
1 continuous beep followed by 2 short beeps then a pause (repeated) - No memory detected

1 continuous beep followed by 3 short beeps - No VGA detected

Those are the only two that I think it could be based on your description of the beep code. My guess is that there is something faulty with the mobo since clearing the CMOS nor getting new RAM seemed to fix anything. Can you RMA the mobo too?

shmoochie

Commendable
May 10, 2018
1 continuous beep followed by 2 short beeps then a pause (repeated) - No memory detected

1 continuous beep followed by 3 short beeps - No VGA detected

Those are the only two that I think it could be based on your description of the beep code. My guess is that there is something faulty with the mobo since clearing the CMOS nor getting new RAM seemed to fix anything. Can you RMA the mobo too?

Solution
You have a second generation Ryzen CPU and B350 motherboard are made for 1st Gen CPUs. Normally, you're supposed to get the B450 model.

However, there is a way to make a 2nd Gen Ryzen CPUs work on a B350 motherboard. In order to do this, the motherboard BIOS needs to be at a certain version. The problem is, in order to uodate it in the first place, you need a 1st Gen CPU for it to be able to post.

You're two choices here are;
1. RMA your board and get a B450 Mobo
2. Find a 1st Gen CPU. Get on Windows. Update the motherboard. Re-insert your CPU.

Good luck.

Oct 4, 2018
To my surprise, it has claimed a new RAM warranty, try clear CMOS, until removed the battery bios.
Until now there's no post :'D
however, the mobo should still run well, because without ram, there is no more beeping.