Question Asus Strix B450-f Motherboard Stuck in a POST loop

Jan 29, 2021
i've had this system for a week now working just fine, then just a few days ago i was playing Apex Legends when it just froze (black screen but the RGB was on and the fans were spinning) I had to do a hard reset and when i tried to power it back on the RGB and fans work but the Q-LED cycle through red, orange, then white (only flashes for a second) then the sequence repeats i've tried everything in the sticky but nothing works.

my specs:

Ryzen 5 3400G
Asus ROG STRIX B450-f Gaming
G. Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz
Antec 500w 80+ gold
Phanteks eclipse P350x

i built this as a way to play apex as i ment to slowly upgrade later due to budget, will highly appreciate any help.

Jan 29, 2021
did you remove gpu for test and use onboard with 1 ram module only also check if the outer shield of the gpu cable to monitor does not touch case case side seams a short to ground .
i removed the gpu tried with on board but nothing(when it crashed i was using the onboard graphics playing Apex)

Jan 29, 2021
it stop before full boot witch is the last led that stay on and go i would check the drive in another system as secondary one to se if the other system boot with it ,
the pc just went black when i was gaming and had to do a hard reset now when i turn it on it shows red, yellow q led then when it gets to white it just flickers and goes back to the previous Leds the white q led doesn't even stay on for a second and it keeps looping i've changed the PSU and tried bread boarding but it keeps looping in the same sequence

Jan 29, 2021
it stop after vga test so he does not see the drive witch one you use and made sure it is connect on the first sata port on the board .
is'nt that a different issue? mine doesn't post there nothing on screen it starts like this yellow-red - yellow-red then white flash and repeats over and over. the pc worked fine when i assembled it worked for a week then it crashed everything just went black did a hard reset and then the problem started

TRENDING THREADS