[SOLVED] Asus Strix Logo Hidden Because of Fan

Mar 30, 2019
Hi,

I've attached picture, as you can see i've marked where asus logo is hidden due to fan as i'll be using H500 so there's not much i can change except fans or anything you suggest, if changing fans would solve the issue then kindly suggest a aura sync compatible fan if possible otherwise its okay.

(Not my build but will be building same)

Thanks
4ja67eZ.jpg

Hi,

I've attached picture, as you can see i've marked where asus logo is hidden due to fan as i'll be using H500 so there's not much i can change except fans or anything you suggest, if changing fans would solve the issue then kindly suggest a aura sync compatible fan if possible otherwise its okay.

4ja67eZ.jpg

Hi,

4ja67eZ.jpg

Hi,

4ja67eZ.jpg

Solution
You could move the rear fan to the top for exhaust if there is none there. (It looks like an h500 where ther is a top and rear) If there is a top fan, you could remove the rear and set the top fan to exhaust.