Question ASUS Strix RX 570 - No signal

legendaaaaaa

Commendable
Jan 21, 2021
Hello,

yesterday I played CS:GO and suddenly a black screen. My PC was still on, and I could hear everything like the game sound and Discord etc.

So I tried to restart my PC and my PC boots up and I hear the sound, but I still get no signal.

What I've tried already:

• Changing monitor, changing HDMI cable
  • Changing GPU (PC works fine with any other GPU)
  • Reseting BIOS
  • Changing PCI Express Slot
  • Installed the GPU in a other PC (same issue, just black screen)

tecmo34

Administrator
Have you tried connecting the monitor by DVI-D to rule out a bad HDMI port on the card?

You have tried majority of the troubleshooting tips. I don't see where the card has dual bios to try the other bios but I could be wrong, so that is an option if it does. It doesn't sound good at this point since you said it worked yesterday and now doesn't in either system you have tried.

legendaaaaaa

Commendable
Jan 21, 2021
Have you tried connecting the monitor by DVI-D to rule out a bad HDMI port on the card?

You have tried majority of the troubleshooting tips. I don't see where the card has dual bios to try the other bios but I could be wrong, so that is an option if it does. It doesn't sound good at this point since you said it worked yesterday and now doesn't in either system you have tried.

First of all, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I don't have a DVI-D cable and since there is a lockdown in Austria, I'm not able to buy it