Asus Strix x370f

Feb 3, 2019
Hi, i build my New PC today with the following Components:
ASUS STRIX X370-F
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
CORSAIR VENEGENCE DDR4 3000MHZ RGB
CORSAIR PSU 750WATT
When i boot up the system
I got an messeage saying CPU Fan Error i found on YouTube guy said its Just need changing in the Bios CPU Fan controller to ignore, i did that and it solved the problem but is this actually a good solutions? Is this not gonna effect the PC performance?

Feb 3, 2019

I went to the Bios again i got N/a Option or ignore.
Also i Just install a fresh Windows, start installing all the upadates and apps from the cd from Asus, i turn on the AI Suite and clicked on the 5way optimization the app autimatically run a test and overclocked my cpu from 3,70 to 4,19ghz, is this normal and safe?

For the fan speed, have you tried the QFan tuning in BIOS?
For the OC, it's up to you. Do you really need the extra CPU speed? "Safe" depends on many factors - temperature/cooling, software reliability, materials...
I would not, but again, it's your decision. I would also uninstall AISuite.

The easiest way would be to clear the CMOS, format the drive and reinstall Windows (it might look like a stupid thing, but it is not easy to remove all traces of the app). ASUS released at some point a total uninstaller for its app. Try googling, see if able to find it.

Feb 3, 2019
I got that sorted now, also i notice very rarely but it happen the PC act like unstable, i have changed the settings back to normal the cpu to 3,7 GHz, also when i went to the Bios the mouse been sliwing down very badly the PC act like under a big pressure when itd really not, what can be the reason of that? All the PC Components are brand New aparat from the ssd disk which is few months Old. I have tried runing the PC stability test in aida64 for 15 min and it was fine, what could be a possible reason of that? Its does not happen very often but make me worry.

Feb 3, 2019
Just listening to YouTube and printing some documents for my Limited company, and the mouse cursor randomly stop for few seconds and then returns back to normal clearly this cant be right on a new pc?

Edit Just cleared the cmos will let you know if that change anything