Asus STRIX Z370-E GAMING vs Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 vs Asus PRIME Z370-A

Solution
first off, I prefer Asus over Gigabyte for motherboards. It's a combination of software support and other factors.

Between the Asus boards you'd have to look at the web page for both as there may be little benefit to you.

Aside from RGB (is it different? both seem to have some support) on the gaming board and SLIGHTLY (unnoticeable?) better audio on the gaming board I didn't see anything that stood out though I'm sure a few other things are different.

Wi-Fi on the gaming board I believe and not on the other.
first off, I prefer Asus over Gigabyte for motherboards. It's a combination of software support and other factors.

Between the Asus boards you'd have to look at the web page for both as there may be little benefit to you.

Aside from RGB (is it different? both seem to have some support) on the gaming board and SLIGHTLY (unnoticeable?) better audio on the gaming board I didn't see anything that stood out though I'm sure a few other things are different.

Wi-Fi on the gaming board I believe and not on the other.

Solution

Evvvvv

Reputable
Feb 6, 2017

Yes but from what I saw, Aorus Gaming 5 has more VRMs or am I wrong? But I also prefer Asus more. That is why this choice is hard, and damn with RGB, I dont care much.