Asus Teases Possible New Transformer Tablet Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]SykesGary[/nom]my neighbor's sister makes $73/hour on the internet. She has been without a job for ten months but last month her check was $18465 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site[/citation]
Tell her to turn that webcam off....

G

So another Android Tablet. OK I'll bite, what makes it better then anything else? Its like Google and its Chromebooks. How many times are you going to try and sell me on the same thing re packaged?

halcyon

Splendid
This could be the Transformer with the high resolution screen that has been rumored. Exciting. If its has a resolution as high or higher than the iPad 3 its really gonna be something. The whole cloud thing doesn't excite me though.

hiryu

Distinguished
May 4, 2009
[citation][nom]Halcyon[/nom]This could be the Transformer with the high resolution screen that has been rumored. Exciting. If its has a resolution as high or higher than the iPad 3 its really gonna be something. The whole cloud thing doesn't excite me though.[/citation]
LAst time I heard about the TF Prime #2 has higher resolution but same CPU+GPU as TF Prime
I just wonder whether it has enough processing power to run smoothly

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]hiryu[/nom]LAst time I heard about the TF Prime #2 has higher resolution but same CPU+GPU as TF PrimeI just wonder whether it has enough processing power to run smoothly[/citation]
That doesn't make sense. Apple had to increase the hardware to drive the higher-end screen of the iP3. Why would Asus think they could otherwise keep the same specs but include a significantly higher-end screen? Na, battery life and performance would suffer without a bump in battery and cpu/gpu me thinks.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Unless they start putting good screens in it (on previous models they, and Asus had HORRIBLE color gamut, essencially only Samsung has delivered) no thanks.

I don't get why people care about some silly performance benchmarks more than about the screen.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]kartu[/nom]Unless they start putting good screens in it (on previous models they, and Asus had HORRIBLE color gamut, essencially only Samsung has delivered) no thanks.I don't get why people care about some silly performance benchmarks more than about the screen.[/citation]
The same reason teens drink and drive. Inexperience and, unfortunately, ignorance. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.