[SOLVED] asus tuf 750w cables on corsair rmx850?

Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys

I bought a corsair rmx850 power supply and I was wondering if I could use the power supply with my Asus TUF 750W power supply cables

the asus tuf 750w might be faulty, as the fan on itself is not spinning but I do not know if it damaged any cables, seems to be making all the components run except that i have a motherboard problem so I cant see a display or any lights.

I am getting a new motherboard so no need to talk about that.

psu I bought: Rm850x 80 plus gold
psu I have: ASUS TUF 750W (maybe faulty)

if someone can answer me before tomorrow and explain it would be a miracle!

Thanks

Solution
I bought a corsair rmx850 power supply and I was wondering if I could use the power supply with my Asus TUF 750W power supply cables
why?
is the RMx used or open box and did not come with it's own modular cables included?

you should never connect other model cables with any modular power supply.
i wouldn't even recommend using 3rd party replacements as they will void any power supply's manufacturer provided warranty.
why?
is the RMx used or open box and did not come with it's own modular cables included?

i wouldn't even recommend using 3rd party replacements as they will void any power supply's manufacturer provided warranty.

Solution
Apr 16, 2022
why?

thank you for your reply, it's just a question since I'm unexperienced and I am scared that I'm gonna end up making a huge mistake and I didn't know that every cable is different. I'll use the cables that came with the power supply. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS